For businesses, data security is an essential requirement. This includes securing the organization’s information on IT infrastructure, business processes, IP rights, operational and performance details.
We offer integrated information security services and solutions which includes consulting, implementation and managed security services. Our twenty five years of experience along with a global exposure across industries helps in formulating information safeguards effectively.
DATA LEAKAGE & PRREVENTION
Data Loss Prevention(DLP) software is a comprehensive, content-aware solution that discovers, monitors, and protects confidential data wherever it is stored or used – across network, storage and endpoint systems. DLP addresses the following points:
Gateway security product line addresses challenges faced by customers combining powerful performance with preventive, reactive security measures that are easy to deploy and manage.
Endpoint Protection is the fastest, most powerful endpoint protection security solution for both virtual and physical systems. Endpoint Protection provides state-of-the-art defense against all types of attacks and seamlessly integrates the essential security tools needed into a single, high performance agent with a single management console. Endpoint Protection provides leading protection without slowing down.
Web security provides organization to secure and manage inbound and outbound Web traffic by filtering Web malware threats, blocking URLs with inappropriate content, and preventing confidential data loss over Web protocols.
Log management and Event Correlation
Security Incident and Event Manager Product provides real-time event correlation and data archiving to protect against security threats and to preserve critical security data. The Information Manager collects and archives security events from across the enterprise. These events are correlated with the known asset vulnerabilities and current security information from the Global Intelligence Network. The resulting information provides the basis for real-time threat analysis and security incident identification. The Information Manager archives the security data for forensic and regulatory compliance purposes.
The Information Manager collects, analyzes, and archives information from security devices, critical applications, and services, such as the following:
• Routers, switches, and VPNs
• Enterprise Antivirus
• Intrusion detection and Intrusion Prevention Systems
• Vulnerability scanners
• Authentication servers
• Windows and UNIX system logs
• Distributed event filtering and aggregation to ensure that only relevant security events are correlated.
• Architecture designing, Solution overviews and IT infrastructure sizing on Antivirus solution delivery in line to the business requirement.
Conducting proof of concept and final implementation of the proposed solution.
• Presale consultancy on application feasibility study to validate it for all kind of security needs in Architecture designing.
• Solution overviews and IT infrastructure sizing on DLP Solutions, in line with business requirement.
• Conducting proof of concept and final implementation of the proposed solution.
• Onsite and remote SLA based post sales support for existing and new customers
We offer log management and event correlation solutions from leading vendors like Symantec. Our Expertise lies in Architecture designing, Solution overviews and IT infrastructure sizing on log management in line with business requirement.
Two Factor Authentication
Protect users against remote attacks such as credential exploitation, phishing and other attempts to take over accounts.
Secure the login credentials of your users even as they enjoy remote access and use more web-based applications with 2 factor authentication
Mayanks is a Certified ISO 9001 – organization and help customers to evaluate right solution for their requirements
We offer security solutions from leaders like Cisco’s, Checkpoint, SonicWall, Juniper, Cyberoam, Websense, Macfee , and Symantec.
- Security Survelliance, Storage & Video Analytics
- Solutions portfolio includes
- Evaluation & installation of
- IP Cameras, Storage, connectivity
- Video Analytics
- Control & Command Center Integration